CIME summer school on PDEs, Control and Deep Learning
Next year, our Head Prof. Enrique Zuazua (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg) joint with Prof. Giuseppe M. Coclite (Politecnico di Bari) are organizing the “PDEs, Control and Deep Learning” Summer School on July 22-26, 2024 at Cetraro (Cosenza, Italy), supported by our Chair for Dynamics, Control, Machine Learning and Numerics – Alexander von Humboldt Professorship (FAU DCN-AvH) at FAU, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, INdAM, EMS and Springer.
• Alberto Bressan, Pennsylvania State University (USA)
Optimal control of propagation fronts and moving sets
• Siddhartha Mishra, ETH Zürich (Switzerland)
Deep Learning and Computations of PDEs
• Martin Burger, Universität Hamburg (Germany)
PDEs in Data Science
• Alfio Quarteroni, Politecnico di Milano, Italy and Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale Lausanne, Switzerland
Physics-based and data-driven mathematical models for the simulation of complex problems
• Guido De Philippis, New York University (USA)
Regularities and Singularities in Geometric Measure Theory and free boundaries and applications
July 22 – 26, 2024
Applications: November 13, 2023 to April 15, 2024
Apply now via this form: https://forms.gle/aXDLjkZfihRWY2HC9
Hotel S. Michele Cetraro (Cosenza). Contrada Bosco 30
See more about the venue
Please check the official site for the announcements and more information.
* M. Burger’s photo credits: Marta Mayer, DESY
Don’t miss out our Upcoming events!
Alberto BressanPennsylvania State University (USA)
Martin BurgerUniversität Hamburg (Germany)
Siddhartha MishraETH Zürich (Switzerland)