On November 23 – 27, our Head Prof. Enrique Zuazua is giving a historical introduction to Control and Machine Learning and then talking on control of finite dimensional systems and Supervised Learning by Control Methods at the Tutorial lecture series on “Advanced Topics Systems Control” organized (online) from November 23 to December 29 with the support of the Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (JSUST), China.
The courses are designed for Master students of Electrical Engineering, Automation, Control Theory and similar and serve as an introduction to selected topics in systems and control. In addition, research talks give insights to related state-of-the-art developments.
Nov 20 – 24. Introductory Research Talks
Nov 27 – Dec 01. Learning, Control and Systems
Dec 04 – 08. (e)DMD and port-Hamiltonian Systems
Dec 11 – 15. System Identification, Model Reduction, Data-driven MPC
Dec 18 – 22. Numerical Methods in Linear Control Theory
Dec 25 – 29 (Heiland)
Please check the detailed program of the event.
• Jan Heiland, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg
• Timm Faulwasser, TU Dortmund, Dortmund
• Ion Victor Gosea, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg
• Matthias Voigt, FernUni Schweiz, Switzerland
• Karl Worthmann, TU Ilmenau, Ilmenau, Germany
• Enrique Zuazua, FAU DC-AvH, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Please check the official site for more information.
Jan Heiland (MPI Magdeburg, Germany)
Pengfei Zhi (JSUST, Jiang Su, China)
Complete Tutorial lecture series: November 23 – December 29, 2023
08:00H – 12:00H || 15:00H – 19:00H (Berlin / Beijing time)
Meeting ID: 398 252 7589 | PIN code: 62u65f
Don’t miss out our Upcoming events!