Date: Tue. August 1 – Fri. August 4, 2023
Event: CIN-PDE 2023 Erlangen-Shanghai. Workshop on Control, Inversion and Numerics for PDEs.
Organized by: FAU MoD, Research Center for Mathematics of Data and the FAU DCN-AvH, Chair for Dynamics, Control, Machine Learning and Numerics at FAU Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany) and the Fudan University (Shanghai, China).
Fudan University (Shanghai, China)
• Tatsien Li
• Zhen Lei
In August 2023 our FAU MoD, Research Center for Mathematics of Data and the FAU DCN-AvH, Chair for Dynamics, Control, Machine Learning and Numerics at FAU Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany) hosted with the Fudan University (Shanghai, China) a hybrid workshop (on-site and online):
The main purpose of this workshop is to share new mathematical tools and methods for systems governed by PDEs arising in real world applications, in the broad area of dynamics and control of PDEs and related topics such as stabilization, data uncertainty, optimal control and inverse problems.
This hybrid event serves also as a meeting point of researchers working from Germany and China, both junior and senior, and a unique opportunity to know each other and build-up new cooperation in the project Sino-German Mobility Program CIN-PDE: Control, Inversion and Numerics for Partial Differential Equations.
Tue. August 1, 2023
• Günter Leugering. Domain decomposition in optimal control problems for PDEs
Wed. August 2, 2023
• Hannes Meinlschmidt. Optimal control of critical wave equations
• Yi Zhou. On the construction of exact control for the wave equation
• Nicola De Nitti. Inverse design for some systems of conservation laws
Thu. August 3, 2023
• Jan Sokolowski. Topological derivative method for control and design on networks
• Enrique Zuazua. Control and Machine Learning
Fri. August 4, 2023
• Yongcun Song. Physics-informed neural networks for non-smooth PDE-constrained
• Xi Chen. The inverse problem of the wave equation
On-site (Germany and China) / Online (Zoom)
Germany Room H13. Johann-Radon-Hörsaal. FAU, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. Cauerstraße 11. 91058 Erlangen GPS-Koord. Raum: 49.573764N, 11.030028E.
China Room 1801. Guanghua East Main Building. 光华楼东主楼 Fudan University. Handan Road 220. 200433 Shanghai.[Online] Zoom meeting link
Meeting ID: 640 7719 0955 | PIN code: 858411
You might like:
• CIN-PDE 2023 at FAU DCN-AvH
• FAU MoD Lectures
• FAU MoD Lecture: From Physics-Informed Machine Learning to Physics-Informed Machine Intelligence: Quo Vadimus? by Prof. Dr. George Karnidiakis
• FAU MoD Lecture: From Alan Turing to contact geometry: Towards a “Fluid computer” by Prof. Dr. Eva Miranda
• FAU MoD Lecture: Applications of AAA Rational Approximation by Prof. Dr. Nick Trefethen
• FAU MoD Lecture: Learning-Based Optimization and PDE Control in User-Assignable Finite Time by Prof. Dr. Miroslav Krstic
Don’t miss out our last news and connect with us!