Date: Fri. March 26
Organized by: Department Mathematik at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
Title: Günter Leugering’s Farewell/Abschiedsfeier
Our Chair represented by our Head Enrique Zuazua and our Professor Martin Gugat presented special words during the farewell of Professor Dr. Günter Leugering, who retired after all his work on our Department of Mathematik at FAU – Friedrich Alexander Universität, Erlangen – Nürnberg (Germany).
Program of the event
- Wolfgang Peukert: Optimization for materials and process design – A personal perspective from particle technology
- Alexander Martin: Laudation for Günter Leugering
- Reaction of Günter Leugering
- Michael Stingl: On Material Optimization made in Erlangen and beyond
- Falk Hante: Time-domain decomposition – from waves on networks to mixed-integer control
- Martin Gugat: Control of Waves and Uncertain Data
- Enrique Zuazua: Günter’s Tree
Enrique Zuazua and Martin Gugat
You can check:
If you like this, you don’t want to miss out our upcoming events!